When working with heavy equipment, the heavy equipment machine will generally emit sound and vibration which is a sign that its function is working normally. However, vibrations that are very loud or high in intensity, indicate a problem or damage to the engine. Interestingly, from the vibrations generated by the engine, you can analyze what problems occur. Well, a vibration analyzer is a device that will detect vibrational frequencies and provide useful data for damage analysis of a machine.
Ins and Outs of Vibration Analyzer
Vibration analyzer is a vibration analysis tool that has the ability to measure the amplitude and frequency of vibrations on the machine to be analyzed. Typically, a vibration analyzer is equipped with a vibration meter which is a vibration measurement tool. The amount of vibration released by the machine will be calculated using a vibration meter and the results will be analyzed using a vibration analyzer.
When the vibration meter already has vibration frequency data released by the machine, the vibration analyzer will provide spectrum data information from the vibrations that occur. Furthermore, a vibration analyzer is a device that will "diagnose" damage or problems with the machine, such as imbalance, misalignment, and bearing problems.
Benefits of Vibration Analyzer
The count of numbers indicated by the vibration meter will be the main data analysis performed by the vibration analyzer. From the figures shown, the vibration analyzer will detect roughly what problems occur in the engine. By using a vibration analyzer, you will get complete knowledge about the condition of the machine so that it can prevent equipment problems before using it in the production process.
In addition, other benefits of using a vibration analyzer are:
1. Knowing the condition of the machine so that it can save repair costs and production costs.
2. Easy to determine the engine repair time and maintenance schedule.
3. Can be used to reduce production downtime and / or costs.
4. Maintaining machine performance to ensure the comfort and safety of workers when using heavy equipment.
5. Help find out the structure of the machine, whether the machine is still in a stable condition in accordance with the standards or vice versa.
6. Reducing large-scale repairs and maintenance costs for engine failures.
Working Principle of Vibration Analyzer
At this point, you already know that a vibration analyzer is a vibration gauge that is caused by a machine. You also already know that the data from engine vibration measurements will then be analyzed to detect the possibility of engine damage. Now, it's time for you to understand how the vibration analyzer principle works to measure and detect machine condition.
- The vibration analyzer must be ready to use. Make sure there are no problems by checking the sensor cable, vibration sensor, power on / off, display / LCD, and battery.
- Turn on the vibration meter by pressing the on/off button.
- Attach the sensor to the vibration source. Note the number that appears on the screen.
- Create a measurement report using the figures already obtained.
Of course, a vibration analyzer is a tool that will greatly help you take care of heavy equipment machines. With a well-maintained and well-maintained heavy equipment machine, you can make maximum production. Therefore, always use a vibration analyzer that shows accurate measurement results, such as the V-Mer Smart Vibration Analyzer in Hyprowira. There are free trial offers and guarantees for the use of tools for three years.